Oregon, Ohio- Live Here. Play Here.
- Love Bird Watching? Oregon hosts the “Biggest Week in American Birding” in partnership with the Black Swamp Bird Observatory
- Home to the German American Festival, the largest ethnic festival in NW Ohio
- Site of Maumee Bay State Park and Resort with golf course, nature center, lodge, conference center, Camping, amphitheater, beaches, boardwalk and cabins.
- Home of Pearson Metropark with Black Swamp Cabin, trails, fishing, sledding, ice skating window to wildlife.
- Two Hospitals, Bay Park Community Hospital and Mercy St. Charles Hospital.
- Gateway to the Lake Erie islands for Southeast Michigan and Northwest Ohio; a Lake Erie Circle Tour Community.
- Host to national, regional and state softball tournaments.
- Superior walleye and perch fishing.
- Home to 2 golf courses-Eagles Landing and Maumee Bay State Park
- Cedar Point Amusement Park, Put-in-Bay, and the Lake Erie islands are only 45 minutes from Oregon.
- Nationally renowned Toledo Art Museum, Toledo Zoo and Pro Am Golf Tournament are only 15 minutes away
- Home to the Award Winning Fleitz Pumpkin Farm–Voted one of the top 17 Cornmazes in Ohio by The Blog for Lifestyle & Travel!
Just a few of our assets….